الاثنين، 8 ديسمبر 2014

How to Make Money by Taking Part in Design Contests on 99designs 452$

                                                     credit: OLeOLAnG
You have a great opportunity to make some money by doing the real orders on 99designs.com. Yes, it is a contest, but I'm pretty sure that you have good chances to win a prize. In addition, this contest is a good school for designers. Beyond no doubt, it will improve your skills and enrich your horizons. I took part in one of such contests so I present you my report about it.

One Saturday evening I was making some similar images to upload it to microstock websites. I was so bored with it that I decided to challenge myself. And what can challenge a designer? Of course, a contest is a good chance to show up! Especially when you have a chance of winning a good prize. I advise you to register on 99designs.com. This is the right place where you can compete with some other designers.
Now you can choose a contest in which you want to take part. The topic of icon design is one of my favorite, so I start looking for a suitable order. Such orders are usually in Art& Illustration category.



I think you should find an interesting task to begin with. Your task should not require a lot of work because 
 the outcome of the competition is still unknown. You don't want to waste your efforts, do you?  In addition, I choose my competition so, that in case I lose I can still upload the resource file to microstock websites. In the table of open competitions we usually see the time remaining till the end of the competition and the prize pool.


After some searching I've chosen the Icon or Button design for Zapper with $420 prize. This was a blind contest, which means that you won't see the icons of other designers until the contest is over. It's intriguing, isn't it?

When I decided to take part in this contest I had only 4 hours to be done with my work, which sparkled my passion even further.
On the contest page you can see the number of uploaded works and number of designers who are currently taking part in it. I don't think it will help you to appraise your chance to succeed because you don't know how good the other works are. Make sure to read customer's comments at the bottom of the page, this will help you to get some additional information about the order: "Please could you also try and put the icon you have created in the context of other applications on the phone so we can see what it will look like on the phone. Thanks".

1 commentaires:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ردحذف

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.